Braided Teflon draw cord is excellent for insulated flange or value covers. It offers excellent chemical resistance and with a high operating temperature range.
• Material: Round braided E-Glass fiberglass
• Coating: PTFE
• Diameter: 1/8″
• Tensile strength: 200 pounds minimum
• Operation temp: 550ºF continuous
• Will not burn or support flame
• Will not rot or support fungus
• Low stretch (less than 5%)
• Same material as most high-end jackets
• Many other braid constuctions available
There are no reviews yet.