The MIP-1900 Ratchet Tensioner is one of the most portable tensioning tools on the market. Its compact design and light weight make it easily transportable and versatile. The small size of the MIP-1900 is low maintenance with fewer wear parts.
The MIP-1900 can be used to tension steel strapping on small, medium, and large round or irregular applications. All parts are manufactured to resist rust and corrosion. The tensioner is durable and has a very few wearable parts. It can be used to wrap metal strapping on both round and irregular shapes. The built-in shear blade and hammering tool makes it easier to cut the strapping. Product is made in the U.S.A.
- Strap Gauge Range .015 to .031
- Strap Width Range (3/8 inches to 3/4 inches)
- Strap Thickness up to .020 inches
- Made in the USA
- For use with round or irregular surfaces
- Regular duty or stainless steel
- Features a shear blade and hammering tool built-in
We also sell a similar product here
There are no reviews yet.