Lacing Anchors are used in the fabrication of insulation blankets or removable covers/pads for industrial applications. The nail is pressed through the insulation material, so the hook portion sits on the top edge and the nail is secured on the opposite side of the insulation with a washer. The two sides of the blanket can then be “laced” together by the hooks with tie wire.
Features & Benefits
- Provides strong, durable fixings even in elevated temperature applications
- Used to maintain internal insulation between outer and inner liners
- Used to retain the blankets under metal cladding and jacketing
- Keeps insulation in place
- Stainless Steel
- Zinc plated
- Stamped NO AB to indicate non-asbestos material.