- Engineered for efficient sound isolation for a wide variety of applications including wrapping ducts, noisy pipes, valves, mechanical system noises. It can also be hung where higher tear strength is needed such as, outdoor fences, construction surrounds, and sound blankets.
- Can be combined with quilted sound insulation wool to improve acoustic performance, thermal conductivity and reduce installation costs. The durable reinforced foil faces as a protective pipe insulation cover. The product is an ideal solution for those applications where a fire rating is required.
- Does not contain organic compounds to harden, deteriorate or support mold growth; acts as a moisture and air barrier for improved HVAC efficiency
- Tear resistant, can be used outdoors.
- STC rating of 26, 1 lb per square foot or 100 lbs per roll. Also available in 4.5′ x 30′ (135 sf) rolls