AK-CRYL™ CP-9 is a polymeric, water-based, weather barrier, breather type mastic. CP-9 dries to a tough flexible film that protects thermal insulation from weather by preventing water, rain, snow, sleet, spillage, wash water, etc., from entering into the system.
• Color: White
• In the wet state, CP-9 is non-flammable for worker safety.
• Being water-based, it contains no harmful solvents that will attack insulations or facings.
• MAS Certified Green®
• California Dept. of Public Health Standard Method v1.2
• VOC Emissions and Content requirements to contribute to LEED v4 EQ Credit: Low Emitting Materials – Paints and Coatings
• VOC Content: 45 g/l, less water and exempt solvents.
• Collaborative for High Performance Schools EQ 7.1
• Meets NFPA Standard 90-A and 90-B 25/50 requirements.