CHIL-JOINT ® CP-70 is a non-shrinking, non-drying, economical joint sealant for applications with all types of low temperature, dual temperature and some high temperature insulation systems in 10.5 Tube Form.
Available in caulking tube (10.5 Oz) and may be applied with hand or power caulking guns. It has a heavy body and can be applied in various thicknesses without sagging or running.
• It has a low level of volatiles, which would cause shrinking when it is used to seal the joints of impermeable materials
• It will not shrink or pull away from surfaces, and even at elevated temperatures (although it may discolor and harden) it still forms a tight weather bond under most
• It forms a tough protective surface where exposed to the air, which helps protect the underlying sealant
• CHIL-JOINT ® CP-70 sealant requires no mixing oradditives
• MAS Certified Green ®
• California Dept. of Public Health Standard Method v1.2
• VOC Emissions and Content requirements to contribute to LEED v4 EQ Credit: Low Emitting Materials – Paints and Coatings
• VOC Content: < 85 g/l, less water and exempt solvents (cartridges: VOC < 4% by weight)
• Collaborative for High Performance Schools EQ 7.1