CHIL–PERM® WB CP–35 is an effective, high–performance, water–based, vapor retarder coating designed for all interior and exterior, low temperature and some dual temperature applications. Available in 1 Gallon and 2 Gallon buckets.
Easy application by trowel or brush. It is commonly applied with
CHIL–GLAS® #10 Glass Fiber Reinforcing Mesh. See reverse
side of product data sheet for complete application instructions.
• Water–based for personal and environmental safety.
• Creates a smooth finish even over rough substrates.
• Resistant to many acids and alkalis for a long service life.
• Outdoor rated and UV resistant.
• MAS Certified Green®
• California Dept. of Public Health Standard Method v1.2
• VOC Emissions and Content requirements to contribute to
LEED v4 EQ Credit: Low Emitting Materials – Paints
• VOC Content: 36 g/l, less water and exempt solvents
• Collaborative for High Performance Schools EQ 7.1
• CHIL–PERM® WB CP–35 meets NFPA Standard 90A and
90B 25/50 requirements as a vapor retarder membrane sealer