CHIL-PERM WB CP-35 is an effective, high performance, water based, vapor retarder coating designed for all interior and exterior, low temperature and some dual temperature applications. It is fast drying and forms a tough, flexible dry film which retards the flow of vapor through an insulation system. It looks heavy, but spreads easily. It can be applied in a relatively heavy film or brushed out into a thin, smooth film.
CHIL-PERM WB CP-35 is an effective vapor retardant coating on all types of thermal insulations in both cold and dual temperature service. As a vapor retarder coating, it is safely used to vapor seal fittings, piping, and equipment insulated with mineral fiber, cellular glass, polyisocyanurate, polyurethane, polystyrene, phenolic, and even open cell polyethylene foams. It may also be used to seal the joints of foil-faced boards and other factory vapor sealed insulation materials, (test before using for this application) as well as to seal punctures from pins and staples in vapor barrier facing materials.
Easy application by trowel or brush. It is commonly applied with Chil-Glas #10, glass fiber reinforcing mesh.
- Water based for personal and environmental safety.
- Fast drying contributes to maximum production rates.
- Creates a smooth finish even over rough substrates.
- Non-flammable – safe for transport, storage and usage.
- Resistant to many acids and alkalis for a long service life.
- Quick and efficient clean-up of tools and metal with warm water before coating completely dries.
- Outdoor rated and U.V. resistant.
- CHIL-PERM WB CP-35 meets NFPA Standard 90-A and 90-B 25/50 requirements.
- Meets requirements for LEED IEQ 4.2 Low-Emitting Materials, Paints and Coatings. VOC: 36 g/l, less water and exempt solvents.
There are no reviews yet.