Silicone 6500 RTV Red Sealant and Adhesive is an NSF/FDA approved non-slump silicone paste which has excellent resistance to extreme temperature, moisture, ozone, vibration, and weathering.
- High Strength
- Industrial/Construction Grade
- One-part acetoxy silicone sealant
- Approved as a food grade silicone – NSF Standard 51, FDA and USDA approved
- Does not crack or shrink
- Color: Red
- Does not become brittle with age
- Excellent marine silicone adhesive
- Excellent Unprimed adhesion to plastic, metal, synthetic rubber, glass, ceramics, porcelain, and more
- Application temperature -35 to 140° F, Service Temperature Range -62°F to 400°F Constant and 450°F Intermittently
- Can be used to make automotive gasket and flange gasket materials. Also great in marine environments.
- Fits in a standard caulk gun
- Removable Nozzle
- 100% Silicone
- Acetoxy Cure
- High Performance
- VOC Compliant
- Excellent Adhesion
- Great for Smokers and Grills
- Can also be used a general purpose silicone
This product requires a Caulk Gun for it to function correctly.
You can buy a Caulk Gun from here.