Self-Stick Insulation Hangers are used to fasten insulation materials to sheet metal quickly and easily. Each pin’s metal base has a foam adhesive covered with a release paper. Once the insulation is pierced onto the pin, a locking washer or a domed cap can be installed to hold the insulation in place. Ideal for sticking onto new or clean sheet metal of insulation construction.
- Mild steel
- Galvanized pin and plate
- 12 Gauge (0.105 inches)
- Plate: 2 inches x 2 inches
- Self-locking washers and dome caps are sold separately
- Do not use on metal buildings or ceilings where temperatures due to sunlight exposure may exceed 140ºF
- Do not use on cement, wood, or painted surfaces
- Must be used on clean dust-free surfaces.
- Do not exceed spacing of 12 inches between hangers and 2 pounds load per hanger.
There are no reviews yet.