Dow Corning® silicone-based sealant for industrial assembly and maintenance lasts longer and is more versatile than most polymer sealants. Sold by the tube.
- General industrial sealing and bonding applications.
- Complies with MIL-A-46106 and FDA 177.2600.
- One-component adhesive/sealant
- Cures at room temperature when exposed to moisture in the air
- Acetoxy cure system
- Non-sag, paste consistency
- Easy to apply
- Cures to a tough, flexible rubber
- Good adhesion to many substrates
- Stable and flexible from -60ºC (-76ºF) to +180ºC (356ºF), with short peaks up to 205ºC (401ºF)
- Black version: stable and flexible from -60ºC (-76ºF) to +205ºC (401ºF), with short peaks up to +230ºC (446ºF)
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Complies with MIL-A-46106, Complies with FDA 177.2600
- Available in white, black or clear