- 304 Stainless Steel 30″ x 130 feet long, 50 lbs.
- Supplied as a flat tubular cloth, rolled up to provide a continuous flat tube
- Wire size .011” diameter.
- Applications up to 1200° F
- Outstanding filtering efficiency and shielding performance. Durable, flexible and long service life
Stainless steel Knitted Wire Mesh is knitted into a tubular form, then flattened into a continuous length and rolled up for shipping. Because it is flexible in either direction it will conform to irregular surfaces. It is able to withstand stresses of repeated installations, vibration, buffeting, chafing, moisture and temperature extremes. Knitted wire mesh is commonly used by insulation pad manufacturers to use on the inside of a thermal pad when temperatures go beyond the max temp that various fabrics can handle. It can also be used in many additional applications including mending windows and doors, construction and buildings, fan guards, fireplace screens, foundation vents, gardens, gutter guards, cabinets, door screens, etc.