Soundsulate™ PSA MLV (Mass Loaded Vinyl) is a multi-purpose sound blocking composite material with a peel and stick adhesive backing which helps to block noises. It is very effective in walls and floors and the very thin flexible characteristics makes it a great choice for a variety of sound control applications without compromising space. It is designed to reduce noise transmission and vibration through floors, walls and ceilings. It can also be used as an acoustic wrap for machinery, equipment and ductwork.
Soundsulate™ PSA MLV greatly simplifies your installation process with a pressure-sensitive-adhesive (PSA) backing. Once PSA MLV is installed, fasteners are strongly recommended to create a permanent hold.
- Sound Transmission Class (STC) rating of 26
- Weighs 1 pound per square foot
- Ultimate Elongation 200%
- Flammability SE “0” inches per minute
- Temperature Range -40 Fahrenheit to 180 Fahrenheit
- Weight (lb/sq.ft.) – 1.0
- Made in USA
- Available in 3 roll sizes: 48″ x 25′ (100sf) or 48″ x 12.5′ (50sf) and 12″ x 12″ (1 sf x 9 pcs (9sf))