These fabric covered Acoustic Wall Panels are made from 100% polyester fiber bonded by heat instead of traditional chemical glues. Glues tend to break down over time, releasing formaldehyde which may create health concerns. Unlike other boards, there are no glues used in making these poly panels, therefore no formaldehyde is stored in or release from these boards.
Acoustic Wall Panels are designed to improve sound quality and speech clarity within a space. These premium Acoustic Panels enhance the acoustics of a room by reducing reverberation and eliminating echoes. Suitable for applications that include offices, studios, churches, schools, homes, gymnasiums, museums, auditoriums, restaurants, theaters or any other application to stop unwanted noise.
- TEN panels per pack
- Size: 1 inch thick, 24 inches x 48 inches
- 6 pounds per cubic foot
- Made from 100% recyclable Class A Fire Rated poly material
- No fiberglass or glues
- Naturally resistant to moisture, vermin, insects, mold and bacteria
- Fabric is on the face, edges and extends 2 inches on the back of each panel
- 2 impaling mounting clips included