3M Fire Barrier Plenum Wrap 5A is a fire resistant wrap consisting of a patented inorganic blanket encapsulated with a scrim-reinforced foil. It provides a flexible, non-combustible enclosure for cables and pipe in return air plenums as tested to UL 910.
Use with single and multiple 1 in. (25,4 mm) and larger plastic pipe and cables. This non-asbestos wrap contains a safer fiber construction* and installs easily because of its high flexibility and strength.
- Tested to UL 910 flammability test
- Lightweight and with high flexibility for easy installation
- Foil encapsulated with unique center overlap seam for blanket strength, protection and less dust
- Safer fiber construction*
- Has been demonstrated to be soluble in the lungs according to EU 67/548/EWG, Note Q for biopersistence.
3M Fire Barrier Plenum Wrap is classified by Omega Point Laboratories for use on cables and on PVC, CPVC, PB, PE, PP, PVDF and ABS pipe in return air plenums. The 3M Fire Barrier Plenum Wrap 5A provides protection reducing external flame propagation and smoke generation for plastic pipes that are installed in ducts, plenums and other spaces used for environmental air.
We also sell 3M Fire Barrier Duct Wrap