Thermal Insulation Foil is made up of alloys containing at least 99% aluminum which permits excellent heat dispersion. These foils are durable, lightweight, formable, do not shrink and require no maintenance.
- Melting Point of 1200ºF
- Easy to remove and hence has a lower probability of breaking
- The waterproof layer can be removed using electric heating wire or similar tools
- Long lasting and corrosion resistant
- Can also be used in welding
- Simple and convenient to use or remove.
Another popular thermal insulation product which is used for industrial use can be found here