Case of 24 Tubes of Sil-Bond 4500 Food Grade Silicone Sealant
Sil-Bond 4500 100% RTV Adhesive Sealant is an NSF/FDA approved sealant. It is a one component room temperature vulcanizing RTV acetoxy cure silicone sealant and adhesive that has been chemically formulated for high strength adhesion. When fully cured, this unique VOC compliant formula offers Non-Yellowing, UV stability, and excellent adhesion to form waterproof and airtight bonds to items such as metal, steel, tile, fiberglass, ceramic, glass, aluminum, painted surfaces, wood, plywood, marble, skylights, marine cabins, mold & mildew resistant for kitchen & bath, sealing & glazing, plus many other common substrates. This product is specifically formulated to offer all weather performance to meets today’s Green Building Standards. Also meets or exceeds Specifications ASTM C920, Type-S, NS, Class 25; FDA CFR 177.2600, USDA Approved, and is a UL Recognized Component.
• Fast 10 minute skin time
• Meets ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 25
• High strength Construction Grade Silicone
• One-part acetoxy 100% silicone sealant
• 25% Movement Capability
• Approved as a food grade silicone – NSF Standard 51, FDA, and USDA approved
• Does not crack or shrink
• Does not become brittle with age
• Excellent marine silicone adhesive
• Excellent Unprimed adhesion to plastic, metal, synthetic rubber, glass, ceramics, porcelain, and more
• Available colors: Clear, White, Black, Aluminum, Gray, Bronze
• Service Temperature Range -62°F to 350°F
• Can be used to make automotive gasket and flange gasket materials
• Fits in a standard caulk gun
• Removable Screw-on Nozzles (included)
• UV Stable, Non-Yellowing
• VOC Compliant, Eco-Friendly
• UL Recognized Component
• Excellent Adhesion
• Can also be used a general purpose silicone
This product requires a Caulk Gun for it to function correctly.
You can buy a Caulk Gun from here.