Case of 24 Tubes of Sil-Bond Eco-Flex 9500 High Performance Elastomeric Sealant
Recommended for use whenever future paintability is a concern. Sil-Seal 9500 exhibits excellent adhesion to many substrates including aluminum, brass, steel, glass, granite, marble, wood, and many plastics. This product is designed to eliminate the use of water based sealants such as latex and acrylic latex were cracking and shrinking have occurred in the products. Sil-Seal 9500 contains no solvents or isocyanates and is non-yellowing. Authorized by the USDA.
- Ideal for windows, doors, vinyl window frames, expansion joints, concrete expansion joints, interfaces between dissimilar materials.
- Bonds well to most materials without a primer, including concrete and masonry, glass, natural stones, roof tiles, and is ideal for horizontal and vertical joints, expansion joints, fascia, parapets and SBS flashings.
- Paintable, solventnless, non-yellowing, 450% – 500% elongation
- Excellent Adhesion
- Guns well in colder weather and cures quicker than standard polyurethanes.
- Fast Cure
- Excellent Durability
- No harmful components: solvent free and VOC compliant
- Superior flexibility
- Will not shrink or crack
- USDA Approved for food service areas
- ASTM C920 Type S, NS, Class 25
- Tensile: 225 PSI, Elongation: 450-500%.
• Can also be used a general purpose silicone
This product requires a Caulk Gun for it to function correctly.
You can buy a Caulk Gun from here.