Pocket Sized Pipe Caliper
This unique measuring device helps determine the “pipe size” of the pipe in question quickly and easily. The pipe caliper is a two in one device which measures both Iron Pipe Size and Copper Tubing Size.
- Precise Measurements from 3/8″ up to 12″
- Calibrates to zero, and can change from mm to inches.
- 2 in 1 Tool – Measures both Iron and Copper Pipes
- Made from Zinc Plated Steel
- Die Punched Numbers – Will not scratch or fade with time
INSTRUCTIONS: Open the movable wing and place the pipe caliper around the pipe between both wings. Simply close the wings so the pipe is touching both wings and the top of the caliper. Read the measurement on the caliper
IPS = Iron Pipe Size
CWT = Copper Tubing
Pocket Size Pipe Calipers are a must have tool for pipe insulators, plumbers, draftsmen, pipe fitters, engineers, and architects.