Lacing Anchors are used in the fabrication of insulation blankets or removable covers/pads. The nail is pressed through the insulation material, so the hook portion sits on the top edge and the nail is secured on the opposite side of the insulation with a washer. The two sides of the blanket can then be “laced” together by the hooks with tie wire.
Features & Benefits
- Provides strong, durable fixings even in elevated temperature applications
- Used to maintain internal insulation between outer and inner liners
- Used to retain the blankets under metal cladding and jacketing
- Keeps insulation in place
- 1000 Pieces
- Low Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel
- Zinc plated
- Stamped NO AB to indicate non-asbestos material.