1/2 Inch x 100 Feet Elastic Bungee Cord
A Bungee cord is a cord woven from fibres with elastic properties i.e these cords have the tendency to elongate under tension and still retain their shape. The cords have their own characteristic uses in several industries. These cords are majorly used in Parachutes, Bungee Jumping and are also used to secure loads. These cords are braided which ensures minimal coiling. In addition, they are sturdy and have high elastic strength.
These cords are manufactured with a multi-stranded rubber core. This implies that these cords have a long life and will have a consistent stretch for a long time.
Material Stretch Factor is 100% to 125% under full load
- 1/2 Inch x 100 Feet
- Braided with elastic fibres
- Sturdy and have high elastic strength
- Manufactured with a multi-stranded rubber core
- Long lasting with a consistent stretch for a long time
- Material Stretch Factor – 100% to 125%